Procrastinator's DIY Gift-a-thon
Friday, December 16, 2016 -- 7:00-9:30 pm
Welcome to your newest annual holiday tradition!
We've got a holiday treat perfect for all you procrastinators out there. During this festive hands-on event, you'll create five handmade, unique gifts to give to the special people in your life (or you can keep one or two for yourself... we won't tell). And don't worry, we've designed these projects to guarantee your success in making things you'll be proud to give!
- Creatively dye leather in bold colors to make a set of beverage coasters
- Etch a design on a pint or cocktail glass to make custom functional art
- Work with vintage fabric and fragrant lavender to create a sachet to scent linens and drawers
- Design a classy catnip pillow that will be irresistible to your favorite feline
- Mix up an all natural body scrub to pamper winter skin
You'll even print your own custom gift wrap for the perfect presentation. We'll also have some special holiday surprise treats on hand too! You're not going to want to miss this.
Location: Pop UP Shop PDX
1408 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
We're excited to partner with Pop Up Shop PDX, a temporary retail experience in NE Portland offering a curated market featuring clothing, home goods, accessories, vintage, and art by local designers during select dates in November and December. The DIY Gift-a-thon will take place in this lovely spot in the evening before the last weekend of the market. So be sure to also stop by during market hours for another great opportunity to shop local and small!
** Please be sure to see our Workshop Policies / FAQ **
Check out our blog post for a recap of this fun workshop!
Share and invite your friends: