Join us for the 2nd Annual Event happening in December 2017!
Procrastinator's DIY Gift-a-thon 2016
Friday, December 16, 2016 -- 7:00-9:30 pm
Welcome to your newest annual holiday tradition!
We've got a holiday treat perfect for all you procrastinators out there. During this festive hands-on event, you'll create five handmade, unique gifts to give to the special people in your life (or you can keep one or two for yourself... we won't tell). And don't worry, we've designed these projects to guarantee your success in making things you'll be proud to give!
- Creatively dye leather in bold colors to make a set of beverage coasters
- Etch a design on a pint or cocktail glass to make custom functional art
- Work with vintage fabric and fragrant lavender to create a sachet to scent linens and drawers
- Design a classy catnip pillow that will be irresistible to your favorite feline
- Mix up an all natural body scrub to pamper winter skin
You'll even print your own custom gift wrap for the perfect presentation. We'll also have some special holiday surprise treats on hand too! You're not going to want to miss this.
Check out our blog post for a recap of this fun workshop and join us at our 2017 event!
Share and invite your friends: